At Clean Earth, we take great pride in providing faster, smarter, greener solutions to help restore communities, build relationships, and protect our environment.
Sustainability is the very nature of our business. 2015 was an exciting year full of opportunity and growth.
- Our Clean Slate Initiative continues to drive process efficiencies focusing on customer service, productivity, and technology to bolster Clean Earth’s market position.
- We welcomed American Environmental Services to our family, significantly increasing our waste management capacity.
- Our facilities processed nearly 4 million tons of material while maintaining a stellar health, safety and compliance record.
- Many of our stakeholders benefited from workshops and technical programs on a variety of environmental topics hosted by Clean Earth.
As we take this opportunity to recognize our accomplishments, we also acknowledge the challenges that lie ahead. Our team is already hard at work collaborating with our stakeholders on issues that affect our business and the world around us.
- Our sustainability leadership team is introducing a comprehensive approach to energy conservation including cost optimization, reduction in consumption and measuring our emissions.
- We are investing in state of the art technology to connect our facilities, automate our operations and deliver the right information to our stakeholders right when they need it.
- Our long-term growth strategy focuses on sustainable growth that has a positive impact on the company’s financial position, environmental footprint and social responsibility.
2015 - 2016 marks Clean Earth’s 25th year. We look forward to the continued success of our organization by delivering innovative solutions that drive sustainability in all that we do.
President and Chief Executive Officer