You are here
Clean Earth has the unique ability to process and fully recycle aerosol cans and loose spec paint through a custom, cutting-edge technology servicing all industries across the United States.
Clean Earth's commitment to recycling aerosols and various consumer commodities is unmatched in the waste disposal industry. To start, our custom built cutting-edge aerosol recycling plant is capable of recycling over seven (7) million cans per year. Our technology stands alone as the only in the nation capable of capturing and separating the propellant from aerosols for recycling and re-blending into fuels at this impressive volume and speed. Captured fuels are used as a cleaner burning alternative to coal for producing electricity and powering cement kilns.
Clean Earth’s innovative recycling methods are stepping up to the environmental challenges and responsibilities to properly dispose of consumer commodities. By thinking of these waste streams not only as an environmental responsibility but also as a potential resource, we are able to achieve our environmental sustainability goals while offsetting the cost of processing the material. Speak with Clean Earth today about a solution for your company’s aerosol or other consumer commodity recycling needs.
What is Recycled:
- Consumer Packaging - Shrink Wrap, Corrugated Board, Cardboard, Pallets
- Hard Plastic Caps
- Exterior Husks - Steel, Aluminum
- Interior Content - return to client or reuse as "reagent/cutter"
- Vapor Gas Recovery - Capable of recovering propellants and/or gases for reuse or recycling. Facility will run on Co-Gen from gas recovery mixed fuels, Propane bottling station for use as fuel for facility vehicles, Refrigerant propellants (ex. R-134A) for reclamation
- 2000 cans per hour average running 24/7
- Various raw material feed injectors for foams, adhesives, etc.
- Metal wash
- Handles metal, plastic, glass, paper
- Processes containers up to 6 gallons in size
- Complete vapor/gas recovery system including rebottling of propane/butane for
- Process all types of aerosols including: paints, solvents, adhesives, isocyanates, foams
- Process paint and paint related materials that are less than 6 gallons in size
- Thin walled cylinders
- Process consumer product returns such as detergents, cleaners, and non-aerosol sprays such as hair spray, etc.
- Product Reuse - Product returns, alternate fuels, reclamation, energy recovery, up to 100% dispersion
- Waste Recycling - metal, plastic, cardboard, liquids, gases
- Process Safety - environmentally friendly, automated processing, closed loop processing
- Cost Effective - batch processing, high volumes, product returns