You are here
A Message from Our President Regarding COVID-19
Dear Customers, Subcontractors, and Vendors:
Clean Earth takes the risks associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously and the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, subcontractors and vendors is of paramount importance.
We have introduced several measures to protect all of you - our most valued assets – as we navigate the challenges of COVID-19. Clean Earth has activated procedures and processes nationally, which are monitoring all governments at all levels and NGOs in all places where we operate regarding regulations and guidance. We have also instituted a number of policies to allow staff to work from home wherever possible. These steps serve to protect your employees as well as ours. Because our commitment to serving you is always a priority, our staff will still be contactable by phone and email, so we can support you the best we can. Additionally, we are:
- Restricting the access of non-essential visitors all of our facilities
- Setting up strict protocols that must be followed by any essential visitor until further notice
- Providing employees with explicit directions about handwashing and other preventative measures, such as regular cell phone and laptop cleaning and sanitizing
- Providing appropriate sanitizers, cleaning sprays and/or wipes throughout our workplaces and in common areas to clean and disinfect hands as well as frequently touched objects
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning of all workplaces
- Instructing employees to stay at home of they are not feeling well
- Instituting team splitting to ensure business continuity
- Cancelling all external trainings; and
- Postponing attendance at all conferences and seminars
Our leadership team is meeting daily to assess the situation and will continue to be in communication with you as new information becomes available. In the meantime, we hope that you, your loved ones and your teams remain healthy and safe.
President, Clean Earth