You are here
Household Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Collection Event
Save the date!
We are partnering up with Northampton County Executive Lamont McClure and the Northampton County Department of Public Works for another year of electronics recycling events.
The events are intended for Northampton County residents and those attending will be required to provide I.D. Find more details below:
This event will be held at the Bethlehem Municipal Ice Rink, located at 345 Illicks Mill Road, Bethlehem, PA 18017.
What electronics can you recycle and how much will it cost?
• Miscellaneous electronics: cables and cords, cell phones, servers/towers, circuit boards, laptops, telephones, keyboards and mice, tablets, hard drives, toner and ink cartridges, desktop computers and lead acid battery - $0
• Miscellaneous electronics: 35 mm slide projectors, alarm clocks, answering machines, calculators, cameras, CD players/recorders, coffee makers, dictation equipment, electric pencil sharpeners, electric razors, electronic typewriters, fax machines, joy sticks, microphones, modems, movie projectors, pagers, power tools, radios, record players, stereo/walkmans, stereo speakers, string lights, tape recorders/decks, toasters, VCRs and video game consoles - $1
• Batteries: $0.75/lb.
• Fluorescent bulbs: $0.25
• Specialty bulbs: $2
• Computer equipment: $0.50 to $20
• Household items: humidifiers, microwaves and vacuums - $3 to $5 NO Freon appliances will be accepted
• Televisions and monitors (which must be intact): $10 to $50
Residents can pay by cash or by checks made out to Clean Earth. Credit cards will not be accepted.
See you there!