Visitor/Contractor Site Access Protocol and Guidance
The safety of our visitors and employees is of utmost importance across all Clean Earth offices and facilities. Clean Earth is restricting the access of non-essential visitors to its facilities and is issuing these Visitor/Contractor Site Access Protocol and Guidance which must be followed by any visitors/contractors visiting a Clean Earth site until further notice. Only pre-arranged visitors and deliveries will be allowed access to company property. Aside from deliveries to the facilities in accordance with these guidelines, any visitors to our facilities must be pre-approved by a member of the Clean Earth Leadership Team. All visitors to Clean Earth sites must report to the designated reception or receiving area (as appropriate) upon arrival. Before being permitted entry into the site all visitors/contractors are to be provided a copy of the attached COVID-19 Control and Prevention Guidance and informed that:
- No unsolicited visitors will be permitted access to the building at this time. Materials should not be left behind.
- Clean Earth is taking the precautionary step of restricting access to its premises for all persons who have travelled outside of the US and Canada within the last 14 days. If a visitor confirms that they have travelled outside the US or Canada, they are to be politely, denied access and requested to leave the site. They are to be informed that their Clean Earth host will contact them via telephone.
- On arrival, should a visitor or contractor appear to be unwell or declare that they have a temperature or flu-like symptoms, they are to be politely, denied access and requested to leave the site. They are to be informed that their Clean Earth host will contact them via telephone.
- The affected visitor/contractor host is to be informed ASAP that their guest has been denied access to the site and the reason why.
The above instructions are to be strictly adhered-to at all times without exceptions
Visitors/contractors being permitted to enter the site are required and should be informed to:
- Wash their hands immediately following arrival or use the hand sanitizer
- Wash hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds during their visit
- Inform a Clean Earth staff member immediately if they become unwell while on site
- Always adhere to the site’s safety and security requirements
- Sign in/out of the site in accordance with normal visitor management procedures.
- Cover mouths with tissues whenever cough or sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash. If tissues are unavailable, cough or sneeze into their elbow; never cough into their hands. If the person does, minimize touching anything and wash them immediately.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid normal social protocols such as handshakes, etc.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Maintain the appropriate recommended distance between them and others and avoid sharing personal items
- Ensure the cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as phones, keyboards and door handles, and clean any shared tools before and after use
- Clean frequently touched surfaces such as phones, keyboards and door handles
The above guidance also applies to delivery personnel. Additionally, the following protocols apply to delivery personnel who should be informed that:
- Only pre-scheduled shipments or pre-arranged deliveries will be allowed access to company property.
- Delivery personnel are asked to minimize their presence and the duration of their stay within the facility and on our premises.
- Delivery personnel entering into the facility are asked to remain in expressly designated areas or the areas designated by their Clean Earth host only.
- Where safe and practical, delivery personnel are asked to remain in their vehicle.
- Delivery personnel are requested to follow the Clean Earth COVID-19 protocols in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 877.445.3478. Everyone's safety is our top priority.