You are here
Implementing energy efficient systems and programs throughout the entire company from the office to the field.
A companywide Energy Conservation Plan (ECP) sets the strategy for understanding the organization’s energy consumption patterns, sources of consumption, and identifies opportunities to reduce costs and greenhouse gas emissions. The ECP brings value in many ways:
- Provides systematic tracking of energy usage and cost.
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings.
- Demonstrates the company’s commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Creates accountability within the organization.
- Leverages efforts from other initiatives (preventative maintenance, sustainability, purchasing).
- Improves visibility of utility expenditures.
- Provides opportunities for employees at all levels to effect change within the organization.
Clean Earth is committed to finding and implementing energy efficient systems and programs throughout the entire company from the office to the field. To achieve this goal, our action items include energy saving solutions implemented within the company and educating and encouraging energy saving solutions to all Clean Earth stakeholders. Clean Earth’s ECP includes four primary objectives.
- Reduce energy consumption within Clean Earth.
- Reduce operating costs associated with utility energy consumption.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Improve awareness by effectively involving all levels of employees.
This plan is a collaborative effort lead by the company’s Sustainability Steering Committee and implemented at the local location level. The ECP is a component of the company’s broader Sustainability Initiative.
View our Energy Conservation Plan