Clean Earth Now Hiring Drivers Nationwide
Clean Earth, a division of Harsco, is growing and looking to hire more team members who want to be a part of something bigger. Our strong financial and sustainable growth plan supports not only our company, but also the growth of our team members and vision. We are looking for employees who share our drive to make our planet safer by helping others responsibly and sustainably dispose of or recycle their hard-to-treat waste.
Because of our growth, we have a strong need for experienced drivers nationwide who are committed to the environment, regulators, our customers and our families. Driver responsibilities vary, but main expectations include traveling to locations on an assigned route and packing, transporting and properly disposing of waste material in accordance with our environmentally responsible policies and procedures. This position requires three to four overnights per week (with paid hotel expenses and nightly per diem).
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
- By law, you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred qualifications are a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Card, Haz-Mat endorsement and any experience operating vac trucks, combo vehicles and roll offs.
- As you will interact with customers and internal staff, fluency in English (verbal and written) will be important.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug test and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) background check.
While Clean Earth is hiring all qualified drivers, the waste industry is seeing an increase in women in operational roles. To celebrate, Clean Earth recently established its very first Employee Resource Group, Women of Harsco. Women of Harsco’s mission is to promote the advancement of women at Clean Earth through personal and professional development, mentorship and empowerment. Women of Harsco will help women within our organization and beyond to be their best, building an inclusive workplace where women feel supported, encouraged and engaged to be their authentic selves.
One of Clean Earth’s core values is Employee Care. We take great effort to ensure employee safety by taking care of employee vehicles, following all safety protocols and providing the best equipment for your protection. We have a strong track record in providing opportunities for internal advancement. Benefits include medical, wellness, dental, vision, 401k with match, accident, life and many other optional plans to protect you and your family. Many positions include competitive sign-on bonuses.
Clean Earth is holding job fairs across the country for drivers and other positions including warehouse workers, maintenance technicians and more. On-site interviews will be conducted based upon experience. Upcoming events include:
- July 22: 2850 100th Court NE, Blaine, Minnesota (6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT)
- July 29: 6100 E. Stapleton Drive S., Denver, Colorado (6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT)
- Aug. 3: Hampton Inn & Suites - 2010 Civic Center Lane, Waxahachie, Texas (7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT)
- Aug. 19: 421 Lycaste Street, Detroit, Michigan (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
For more information about other open roles within Clean Earth, click here.
The information, content and materials provided in this "Clean Earth Now Hiring Drivers Nationwide" and in related materials (“Content”) does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice, nor is it prepared by lawyer or law firm or as the product of any attorney-client relationship. Content is provided "as is;" no representations are made that the content is error-free. Content is available for general informational purposes only and may not constitute the most current legal or other information. Recipients of the Content assume all responsibility and risk arising from its use and reliance upon the Contact and should contact an attorney to obtain advice before acting or refraining to act on the Content. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the Contents is hereby expressly disclaimed.