Eliminating Waste before it even happens.
Fullcircle is Clean Earth’s new Advanced Waste Lifecycle Program, a concierge service that carefully and strategically analyzes waste before it even happens. From initial product concept to lifecycle completion and everything in between, our goal is to provide solutions that eliminate all the waste, recycle as much as possible, and build a scalable program for our customers focused on zero waste.
Our Expertise at Work
~1 Million lbs
Bulk-making waste diverted from traditional disposal to organic compost within one year
~1 Million lbs
Non-viable hand sanitizer solutioned to alternative reuse
~11 Million lbs
Soap-like non-viable byproduct processed for reuse
~60 Million lbs
Material diverted from landfills in 2021 across a variety of customers
Your sustainability goals in mind
Award-Winning Waste Lifecycle Program
Fullcircle is a 2021 SEAL Award Winner, recognized for impacting sustainable business practices in SEAL’s Environmental Initiatives Award Category.
SEAL is an environmental advocacy organization that honors Sustainability, Environmental Achievement, and
Leadership through its notable award programs.
2021 SEAL Award honorees include global brands such as Disneyland, General Motors, Salesforce, and Samsung.
Your Waste Journey is our Waste Journey
Eliminating waste before it even happens.
By tracking every element of waste to its most recycled end-of-life destination, and by analyzing and advising on a product’s waste lifecycle journey before it even begins, we aim to bring transparency and peace of mind.
Innovative waste management throughout the product lifecycle from creation to end of use.
As trusted leaders in total waste management, we have built an all-encompassing network of partners to ensure our customers’ goals and the environment are our top priorities.
Our scale, capabilities and expertise in the industry allows us to provide complete waste lifecycle solutions tailormade to meet a customer’s very unique requirements – all under one roof.
Providing complete peace of mind in the complex world of waste and compliance.
By tracking every element of waste to its most recycled end-of-life destination, and by analysing and advising on a product’s waste lifecycle journey before it even begins, we aim to bring transparency and peace of mind to our reporting protocols.
All our Fullcircle programs work as a customer-focused partnership model and, while we ensure the programs are developed to uphold compliance with all environmental regulations now, we are focused on the future, keeping companies from risk. Your waste journey is our waste journey.
From initial product concept to lifecycle completion and everything in between
Fullcircle™ Service Offerings
Expert waste consults and audits of the entire waste journey to achieve maximum efficiency for the your waste reduction journey.
- Customer-focused programs that work as a partnership model.
- Tailored sustainability training programs that assist with educating the customer’s team and complement existing operations for best practice waste management and regulatory compliance.
- On-site and off-site services customized to the organization’s needs.
- Continuous improvement recommendations focused on innovation, sustainability and the company’s business goals. In addition, our program arms businesses with opportunities to improve transparency and traceability when it comes to their sustainability efforts and improving their bottom line.
- Enhanced tracking, reporting and data analysis of waste streams to monitor performance and measure against financial and corporate sustainability goals. Ongoing data analysis monitors performance and continually measures against the organization’s sustainability goals to ensure the customized Fullcircle plan remains efficient, innovative and sustainable.
- Annual report assistance to ease the burden of information gathering and help fulfill the needs for corporate and regulatory audits.
How Are We Different?
We work with each customer to explore every stage of waste generation.
Upstream Waste Management at Inception
Flow Change Investigation
By looking at the full lifecycle, we ultimately eliminate the waste at every source. At a time when companies and consumers are prioritizing sustainability efforts, our program is about making life easier for the customer by providing a plan that works for the organization’s waste now and in the future, as well as for our environment.
Reach out to our team of experts.